Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Aileen
TotalPost:1
getting started Reply

Hi all,
    I've been looking through the forum but can't find an answer for my question! So forgive me if this is listed somewhere and I've totally missed it!

I'm wondering how to get started designing kits, templates, and everything else. I watched the video, but can't locate it again to re-watch with more concentration!

Are there any guidelines or "how to start" instructions?

The forum seems to be filled with friendly folk, so I hope someone can point me in the right direction!

Many thanks!
    Aileen
3/9/2015 8:46:19

CeciliaAC
TotalPost:591
RE:getting started Reply

Dear Aileen,

You are welcome to take a look at the information and video demos on http://www.artscow.com/KitDesigner/CreateKits.aspx. Thank you!

Best regards,
    Cecilia

>Hi all,
    >I've been looking through the forum but can't find an answer for my question! So forgive me if this is listed somewhere and I've totally missed it!
    >
    >I'm wondering how to get started designing kits, templates, and everything else. I watched the video, but can't locate it again to re-watch with more concentration!
    >
    >Are there any guidelines or "how to start" instructions?
    >
    >The forum seems to be filled with friendly folk, so I hope someone can point me in the right direction!
    >
    >Many thanks!
    >Aileen
25/9/2015 16:56:47

Krystine Kercher
TotalPost:1
RE:getting started Reply

The videos on this page link are having an issue with sound quality (I can't hear anything on them). Is there something that can be done to fix this? I'd like to know what is being said.

Thanks!
24/10/2015 19:33:56
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1