Your are the 333th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1
AuthorPosts

Brittany
TotalPost:1
Men's Cotton ShirtS Reply

Hello I am looking for advice on the Men's cotton shirt. I spent a lot of time making designs to fit in the template I took from the website. I uploaded my designs and adjusted them in Silverlight. They fit perfectly with no white showing. When I go to the preview page to see what the shirt will "look" like when it is printed, there is a lot of white showing in the sample. I noticed that the collar is much higher in the sample which is why there is white. I am so confused as to how to fix this. I thought that the fabric would only be printed with what is visible in the Silverlight designer. I have included a test I made just to show what problem I am having. I am concerned if I make the t-shirts just as Silverlight shows that I will get my t-shirts I order with white areas. Screen Shot 2015-09-04 at 8.46.09 PM.png
5/9/2015 9:21:05

CeciliaAC
TotalPost:591
RE:Men's Cotton ShirtS Reply

Dear Brittany,

Please send your enquiry to support@artscow.com and provide the name of the design for assistance. Thank you!

Best regards,
    Cecilia

>Hello I am looking for advice on the Men's cotton shirt. I spent a lot of time making designs to fit in the template I took from the website. I uploaded my designs and adjusted them in Silverlight. They fit perfectly with no white showing. When I go to the preview page to see what the shirt will "look" like when it is printed, there is a lot of white showing in the sample. I noticed that the collar is much higher in the sample which is why there is white. I am so confused as to how to fix this. I thought that the fabric would only be printed with what is visible in the Silverlight designer. I have included a test I made just to show what problem I am having. I am concerned if I make the t-shirts just as Silverlight shows that I will get my t-shirts I order with white areas. Screen Shot 2015-09-04 at 8.46.09 PM.png
25/9/2015 17:03:28
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1