Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Steph
TotalPost:25
Anyone have free 8x8 20 page books Reply

Hi all

Does anyone have free 8x8 20 page photo books they would be willing to give up. I am in need of 14. I made memory books for my husbands grandmother that just passed away from ALS for family and I would like to print these as inexpensively as possible. Thank you so much!
11/9/2015 8:22:55

Danielle Willis Aries
TotalPost:56
RE:Anyone have free 8x8 20 page books Reply

have you seen the special offers page. books for 9.99 with free postage. Thats almost the same price as free books and pay for postage

>Hi all
    >
    >Does anyone have free 8x8 20 page photo books they would be willing to give up. I am in need of 14. I made memory books for my husbands grandmother that just passed away from ALS for family and I would like to print these as inexpensively as possible. Thank you so much!
13/9/2015 6:50:06

Steph
TotalPost:25
RE:RE:Anyone have free 8x8 20 page books Reply

>have you seen the special offers page. books for 9.99 with free postage. Thats almost the same price as free books and pay for postage
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >>Hi all
    >>
    >>Does anyone have free 8x8 20 page photo books they would be willing to give up. I am in need of 14. I made memory books for my husbands grandmother that just passed away from ALS for family and I would like to print these as inexpensively as possible. Thank you so much!
    >

No I had not! Thanks I will check it out!
14/9/2015 6:33:07
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1