Your are the 494th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

Laura Prouty
TotalPost:3
How do I add pages???? Reply

I feel stupid asking but how do I add pages to my book? I started with the 30 basic pages but want to add extra pages and can't for the life of me figure out how to do it! It should be simple I would think. HELP!
4/7/2008 21:54:53

jan
TotalPost:7
RE:How do I add pages???? Reply

>I feel stupid asking but how do I add pages to my book? I started with the 30 basic pages but want to add extra pages and can't for the life of me figure out how to do it! It should be simple I would think. HELP!

Sorry Laura, I can't help you with this, but I will agree with you.
    Berry, I make several books every year (15 or more) for my family. I am working on one for my daughter's Kindergarten year right now. Every parent will be ordering a copy. (39 sets at least). I also do one book every year of my family for the whole year, January- December. I love the way I can fit a whole year into each book. In order to do this I need 75ish pages. I ordered an Artscow book already (one of the first orders) and really love it. I would love to be able to move my business full time to you, but I need the capablilty to add more pages at times. (at a charge, of course)Is this feature already available? if not, is there a plan to add it? I am very impressed with your quality and improvements so far. Congratulations.
5/7/2008 21:57:34

Jingle
TotalPost:2

>I feel stupid asking but how do I add pages to my book? I started with the 30 basic pages but want to add extra pages and can't for the life of me figure out how to do it! It should be simple I would think. HELP!
    I think you can not add pages as long as you choose the theme already. There are more than 30 page in some theme which you can choose.
9/7/2008 3:06:51

Meaghan Aries
TotalPost:581

From what i've read in other posts, they do PLAN on you being able to add extra pages (at 50cents each) but that the feature is not available yet... but will be soon.
    Thats what i read anyways.
    Hope its available soon... as i want to make a 50page book myself.

Artscow - question myself - When will the feature be available and what will be the max # of pages in the book. Most places the standard cutoff for the book is 100 pages.
    And will the shipping be the same? it should be, it is at other places, but just want to check.

Thanks
9/7/2008 5:06:04

Laura
TotalPost:1
RE:RE:How do I add pages???? Reply

>>I feel stupid asking but how do I add pages to my book? I started with the 30 basic pages but want to add extra pages and can't for the life of me figure out how to do it! It should be simple I would think. HELP!
    >
    >From what i've read in other posts, they do PLAN on you being able to add extra pages (at 50cents each) but that the feature is not available yet... but will be soon.
    >Thats what i read anyways.
    >Hope its available soon... as i want to make a 50page book myself.
    >
    >Artscow - question myself - When will the feature be available and what will be the max # of pages in the book. Most places the standard cutoff for the book is 100 pages.
    >And will the shipping be the same? it should be, it is at other places, but just want to check.
    >
    >Thanks

I agree-getting ready to make one for myself--any word, Barry? THANKS!!!
9/7/2008 7:30:10
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1