Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Su
TotalPost:48
Limit of photo album size? Reply

Hi all,
    Please help me out..

I want to know if there is a limit of space for the albums you can upload?
    Sometimes when I upload, the photos don't show, even though it shows upload completed. Is there a reason for this?

Have we got a certain quota that can be uploaded?

Thank you!
3/11/2015 12:44:31

RD
TotalPost:1519
RE:Limit of photo album size? Reply

I found the following info in the ArtsCow Knowledge Base:

Image Requirements
    The maximum images size that can be imported is 10 MB (10,240 KB).
    We recommend the following images formats: .JPG, .PNG.
    We suggest you make the image that you are importing the same size that you'll use on your design.
    Poor printing quality may result from enlarged and/or low resolution images. We recommend using at least 150 DPI (dots per inch).

Also, from personal experience I believe there is a limit to the overall size of your photo albums since photos have disappeared from my albums when they become quite large. What the limit is I don't know. From time to time I clean-uo my albums by deleting images that I no longer require.
3/11/2015 23:01:59

Su
TotalPost:48
RE:RE:Limit of photo album size? Reply

Thank you, RD! >

>I found the following info in the ArtsCow Knowledge Base:
    >
    >Image Requirements
    >The maximum images size that can be imported is 10 MB (10,240 KB).
    >We recommend the following images formats: .JPG, .PNG.
    >We suggest you make the image that you are importing the same size that you'll use on your design.
    >Poor printing quality may result from enlarged and/or low resolution images. We recommend using at least 150 DPI (dots per inch).
    >
    >Also, from personal experience I believe there is a limit to the overall size of your photo albums since photos have disappeared from my albums when they become quite large. What the limit is I don't know. From time to time I clean-uo my albums by deleting images that I no longer require.
    >
23/11/2015 18:28:19
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1