Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

r
TotalPost:3
Photo Book Coupon Question Reply

Hello!

I would love to get several photo books as presents. But I wanted to know if you could use the offers listed under 'spedial offers' more than once, or if it's a one-use-per-customer sort of thing.

Thank you for any help with this!
22/11/2015 9:20:45

RD
TotalPost:1577
RE:Photo Book Coupon Question Reply

There is no limit to the quantity ordered. Note that if you plan to order more than 20 photobooks you should contact ArtsCow and request a discount. Free shipping also applies.
22/11/2015 11:14:58

r
TotalPost:3
RE:RE:Photo Book Coupon Question Reply

>There is no limit to the quantity ordered. Note that if you plan to order more than 20 photobooks you should contact ArtsCow and request a discount. Free shipping also applies.
    >

Thank you! That's very helpful. But I was also wondering, can I use one of the discounted offers on one order.. and then another separate order later on? Thank you for such a prompt response!
22/11/2015 11:37:13

RD
TotalPost:1577
RE:RE:RE:Photo Book Coupon Question Reply

>>There is no limit to the quantity ordered. Note that if you plan to order more than 20 photobooks you should contact ArtsCow and request a discount. Free shipping also applies.
    >>
    >
    >Thank you! That's very helpful. But I was also wondering, can I use one of the discounted offers on one order.. and then another separate order later on? Thank you for such a prompt response!

Yes you can. Good luck!
22/11/2015 20:46:13
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1