Your are the 963th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1
AuthorPosts

Tracy Cunningham
TotalPost:1
Silverlight Reply

I am wondering if anyone has had the following problem....I am trying to create a photobook. Every time I try to "create it", I get a message saying " Please note that Silverlight will no longer be supported from Chrome Version 45.0.2454.85 onwards. Please consider using Internet Explorer or Firefox instead. We apologize for any inconvenience caused."

I usually use Chrome. So I switched to Internet Explorer. Still didn't work. I downloaded Silverlight again. Didn't work. Tried updating all browsers, says I am using the current ones. Any suggestions???? Thanks for you help!
27/11/2015 10:13:38

phyllis zuckerman
RE:Silverlight Reply

So frustrated. CAn't get Silverlight to work with Safari, Chrome or Firefox. I want to make a book!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!

>I am wondering if anyone has had the following problem....I am trying to create a photobook. Every time I try to "create it", I get a message saying " Please note that Silverlight will no longer be supported from Chrome Version 45.0.2454.85 onwards. Please consider using Internet Explorer or Firefox instead. We apologize for any inconvenience caused."
    >
    >I usually use Chrome. So I switched to Internet Explorer. Still didn't work. I downloaded Silverlight again. Didn't work. Tried updating all browsers, says I am using the current ones. Any suggestions???? Thanks for you help!
22/2/2016 22:53:28

RD
TotalPost:1437
RE:RE:Silverlight Reply

To design products from Artscow I use Internet Explorer 11 in Windows 10 and the Silverlight designer works fine. No problems so far. Keeping my fingers crossed.
23/2/2016 6:25:38

Mike Murphy
RE:RE:RE:Silverlight Reply

>To design products from Artscow I use Internet Explorer 11 in Windows 10 and the Silverlight designer works fine. No problems so far. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Doesn't help for those of us on the Mac OS. I'd love to create an order, but Silverlight is a showstopper (literally). I can't install it on Firefox or Safari. IE for Mac OS is no longer support.
20/7/2016 9:47:25

RD
TotalPost:1437
RE:RE:RE:RE:Silverlight Reply

>>To design products from Artscow I use Internet Explorer 11 in Windows 10 and the Silverlight designer works fine. No problems so far. Keeping my fingers crossed.
    >
    >Doesn't help for those of us on the Mac OS. I'd love to create an order, but Silverlight is a showstopper (literally). I can't install it on Firefox or Safari. IE for Mac OS is no longer support.

Sorry to hear that. I have no knowledge of Mac OS so I can't be of much help. However, if you can use the Chrome browser on a Mac, perhaps you could try the following:

For Chrome, please install this add-on IE Tab from the Chrome Web Store. Once it's installed, you should see the IE Tab icon to the right of the Chrome address bar.

If already installed, Click on the IE Tab icon to open the page with the IE rendering engine. That's it!
    Don't want to click the IE Tab icon each time? Config the Auto Urls of IE Tab.
    1. Right-click on the IE Tab icon and select 'Options' to see all of the options, including the Auto URLs.
    2. Paste
    *SilverAuth*
    to Auto Urls , and click 'Add' . That's all!

This is a Hail Mary pass. Hope it helps.
2/9/2017 6:06:42

Roger Sharp
TotalPost:3
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Silverlight Reply

>>>To design products from Artscow I use Internet Explorer 11 in Windows 10 and the Silverlight designer works fine. No problems so far. Keeping my fingers crossed.
    >>
    >>Doesn't help for those of us on the Mac OS. I'd love to create an order, but Silverlight is a showstopper (literally). I can't install it on Firefox or Safari. IE for Mac OS is no longer support.
    >
    >Sorry to hear that. I have no knowledge of Mac OS so I can't be of much help. However, if you can use the Chrome browser on a Mac, perhaps you could try the following:
    >
    >For Chrome, please install this add-on IE Tab from the Chrome Web Store. Once it's installed, you should see the IE Tab icon to the right of the Chrome address bar.
    >
    >If already installed, Click on the IE Tab icon to open the page with the IE rendering engine. That's it!
    >Don't want to click the IE Tab icon each time? Config the Auto Urls of IE Tab.
    >1. Right-click on the IE Tab icon and select 'Options' to see all of the options, including the Auto URLs.
    >2. Paste
    >*SilverAuth*
    > to Auto Urls , and click 'Add' . That's all!

>
    >This is a Hail Mary pass. Hope it helps.

It doesn't help. I have Windows 10 and Silverlight already installed. I do not want nor use Chrome. I have used the design on Artscow as recently as 40 days ago. Now it doesn't work. I get the infernal run around circle
19/9/2017 6:03:07
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1