Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 10 1
AuthorPosts

Captain America
TotalPost:2
Photo Watch... Reply

Good Morning,

I ordered a photo watch on the 26th of June and it arrived today. The watch is not the best quality but for $6.99 I didn't expect it would be a Seiko.

I was very impressed by the quality of the photo work. The text on my photo watch was very clear and colorful.

I have 2 other watches I've ordered and expect them tomorrow.

Looking forward to ordering some prints to check out the quality there.

Captain America
8/7/2008 11:51:57

Captain America
TotalPost:2
RE:Photo Watch... Reply

My other 2 watches came in today and the pictures are even better than the first watch. Very impressed by the quality of the work.

Way to go ArtsCow
10/7/2008 10:53:14

Matt
TotalPost:8
RE:RE:Photo Watch... Reply

If you could, would you post a photo of the watches you received ? Would love to see what they look like if mine does not arrive tomorrow.

Thanks!
22/7/2008 11:51:57

Alice Pearce
TotalPost:190
RE:RE:RE:Photo Watch... Reply

I ordered a key chain watch for my 8 year old for Christmas. The photo looked great but the connecting half ring (between the body and the hook) broke in just one week. Both the hook and the body of the watch were solid metal, but not the half ring. Very disappointed!
11/1/2011 14:20:23

lana
TotalPost:4

I ordered watch also, photo was great, but the watch band broke about 1 week after i got it :( sad
27/6/2011 17:26:57

Robert Reilly
TotalPost:7

The watches I got say they have that Citizen movement, and they keep great time so far. I recommend those.

Stainless Steel Analogue is larger than expected, It's a nice watch, and a good deal but it is a very large style, and the clasp is not too good. I'm wearing mine now. It's big yet I only had to take one link out, so might not fit an extremely large wrist.

I highy recommend the Round Metal Watch. I really love mine and plan to order more. I usually like the sports styles but the Round Metal Watch is very very nice.
14/1/2012 5:02:23

gaga
TotalPost:57

Nice point right there. Metal watch is always nice to look at. Makes you look good and rich. :)
    -----------------------------------------------
    Photo Designing Newbie
1/6/2012 20:57:46

Patricia Dolphin
TotalPost:1

I have gifted a photo watch to my cousin in his wedding.Watch is little bit broader so that his photo looks clear in it.He always keep it with himself.

-----------------------------------------------
    wedding venues nj
16/3/2013 18:11:10

Ruva Cards
TotalPost:1

>Good Morning,
    >
    >I ordered a photo watch on the 26th of June and it arrived today. The watch is not the best quality but for $6.99 I didn't expect it would be a Seiko.
    >
    >I was very impressed by the quality of the photo work. The text on my photo watch was very clear and colorful.
    >
    >I have 2 other watches I've ordered and expect them tomorrow.
    >
    >Looking forward to ordering some prints to check out the quality there.
    >
    >Captain America

I am slightly agree with you not 100%. See carefully any online Gifts item before order.
4/6/2013 19:08:04

vivek
TotalPost:24

Well, I also found the watch very beautiful. I also order one watch for my father and definitely get in short time.
21/8/2014 17:02:46
Page 1 of 1, Total 10 1