Your are the 206th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1
AuthorPosts

Michele
TotalPost:16
Credits are gone - Second request for help Reply

ALL of the credits and discounts I have earned have disappeared from my Credit and Discount page. PLEASE HELP. I was getting on to make my Christmas gifts and now I can not :0(
5/12/2015 7:31:11

RD
TotalPost:1751
RE:Credits are gone - Second request for help Reply

Credits have an expiry date. If a credit remains unused and reaches its expiry date it will disappear from your Credit and Discounts page. If you do not believe this applies to your situation, suggest you send an email to ArtsCow customer service. They should be able to clarify. Good luck.
5/12/2015 7:49:35

Michele
RE:Credits are gone - Second request for help - UPDATE Reply

Thank you. The majority of credits I mentioned would not have expired. Of an entire page of credits, I had only few that would have expired within the past couple weeks. This is extremely disappointing, I have had to completely change my plans for Christmas gifts, and for my daughters birthday. I also can not get the ornaments I get every year or print my own scrapbooks as I do at the end of every year.

>ALL of the credits and discounts I have earned have disappeared from my Credit and Discount page. PLEASE HELP. I was getting on to make my Christmas gifts and now I can not :0(
6/12/2015 14:59:29

Michele
RE:Credits are gone - Second request for help - UPDATE Reply

Mutliple post due to frozen screen
6/12/2015 14:59:41

Michele
RE:Credits are gone - Second request for help - UPDATE BEWARE Reply

Just a warning to all to take a screen shot of all of your credits and discounts anytime you add or use them so you can prove what you had and when they were set to expire in case the same situation happens to you. I had an entire page of credits disappear and now can not get the Christmas gifts and more that I was planning on. As a long time customer of AC I am well aware that credits and discounts have expiration dates, I was keeping close taps on the expiration dates as I had plans to use them. I know the majority of my credits would not have expired.

On Sun, Dec 6, 2015 at 3:35 PM, I wrote this email to customer service:
    All of the credits on my Credits and Discounts page have disappeared. The majority of credits would not have expired. Of an entire page of credits, I had only few that would have expired within the past couple weeks. This is extremely disappointing, I have had to completely change my plans for Christmas gifts, and for my daughters birthday. I also can not make photo ornaments of my children and family; or print my scrapbooks as I have done with ArtsCow at the end of every year for several years except for last year as I was in the hospital. ---------General_Enquiries

I got this reply despite the fact that I know the majority of my credits would not have expired, I was keeping close taps on the expiration dates as I had plans to use them.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your email.

We would like to inform you that there are expiry dates on free credits. They have expired already. Therefore, they are not longer listed at your credits and discount page.

Thank you.

Best regards,
    Lanie
6/12/2015 14:59:43

RD
TotalPost:1751
RE:RE:Credits are gone - Second request for help - UPDATE BEWARE Reply

Michele, use the following code at check out and you should be able to get ornaments for $4.00 with free shipping:

QUICKDEAL
    Expiry Date: 12 / 11 / 2015

This is part of the FLASH DEALS promotion.
8/12/2015 5:39:17

Michele
RE:RE:RE:Credits are gone - Second request for help - UPDATE BEWARE Reply

Thank you for posting this

>Michele, use the following code at check out and you should be able to get ornaments for $4.00 with free shipping:
    >
    >QUICKDEAL
    >Expiry Date: 12 / 11 / 2015
    >
    >This is part of the FLASH DEALS promotion.
8/12/2015 11:25:52
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1