Your are the 357th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

christie kraus
TotalPost:1
quality Reply

ARE THESE QUALITY ACID AND LEGIN FREE PAGES AND ETC. THAT THE COMPANY SENDS.
    IF THEY ARE NOT ALL PIX WILL FADE OVER TIME. THEY WILL TURN YELLOW AND NEWSPRINT WILL BE BAD TO READ IN 10YRS.
    HOW COMPARABLE IS THIS TO CREATIVE MEMORIES STUFF.
    LET ME KNOW. I AM INTERESTED IN TRYING NEW STUFF, JUST HAS TO BE QUALITY AND LAST A LIFE TIME.
    THANKS.
    CHRISTIE
12/7/2008 1:31:01

Berry
TotalPost:1021
RE:quality Reply

hi Christie,

It is a good question.

Our photo books and photo prints can last life time for regular use.

Please remember NEVER put the photo book/prints under the sun for a long time, and keep away from water, everything will last life time.

-----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
12/7/2008 22:32:23

Roaming Scrapper
TotalPost:9
RE:RE:quality Reply

Are the photo books acid free?

>hi Christie,
    >
    >It is a good question.
    >
    >Our photo books and photo prints can last life time for regular use.
    >
    >Please remember NEVER put the photo book/prints under the sun for a long time, and keep away from water, everything will last life time.
    >
    >
    >
19/7/2009 19:34:28

tahli
TotalPost:41
RE:RE:RE:quality Reply

Here are the details listed under the 8 x 8 photo book:

Create a unique photo book with all your favourite photos, which is a great way to retain your memories. You can now create and purchase your own real photo books at reasonable and honest price.

Our photo books are stitch bound (not glue bound), allowing you to flip pages and spread the book out flat without having the binding crack. (Glue bound books often come apart especially in hot climates where the glue melts.)
    8" x 8" Hard Bound Custom Cover.
    First 100 pages included.
    157gsm premium paper.
    100% acid free paper.
    Double-sided printing.
    Easy drag and drop images, themes, backgrounds, and control text placement.
    Customized with your own title, photos and add text to the spine.
    Including lots of layouts, backgrounds and themes for you to choose.

So, the books are definitely acid free. HTH!

Are the photo books acid free?
    >
    >
    >>hi Christie,
    >>
    >>It is a good question.
    >>
    >>Our photo books and photo prints can last life time for regular use.
    >>
    >>Please remember NEVER put the photo book/prints under the sun for a long time, and keep away from water, everything will last life time.
    >>
    >>
    >>
20/7/2009 21:13:49

myphotos
TotalPost:505
RE:quality Reply

ALL photo prints from any store, all books form any store, and all paper items in general WILL fade over time.
    Acid free or not, everything will eventually fade. Being acid-free and lignen-free, helps to stall the fading process, though. I wouldn't get overly caught up in "acid-free" and "archival" items. They'll still fade and degrade over time. It's not just about the paper, but the type of printing ink used, the printing method and process, etc. I have "acidic" photos that are 70+ years old. The colors aren't what they used to be, but they're still there. At some point someone will realize that there are more "archival-safe" printing qualities than we have in the world today, too.

And, I believe ArtsCow books are acid-free.
25/7/2009 6:44:49
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1