Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Janelle Chavez
TotalPost:10
Delete from private kits Reply

Hi,
    I am trying to delete some kits that I had uploaded onto the site for my private use. I have gone in and selected "disable", along with removing all of the embellishments, etc. They still remain on the site though. I want them completely gone, so I do not have to scroll through them when I am doing some work on my kits. There is no delete button anywhere. Does anyone know how to permanently remove a kit so it no longer shows up anywhere? Please advise.

Thanks~
15/6/2016 9:41:56

RD
TotalPost:1621
RE:Delete from private kits Reply

Janelle, did you go to "My Kits" in the "Members Area" and click "REMOVE" for the kits you no longer want? If not, give it a try and let us know if it gives the desired result.
18/6/2016 3:28:55

Janelle Chavez
TotalPost:10
RE:RE:Delete from private kits Reply

>Janelle, did you go to "My Kits" in the "Members Area" and click "REMOVE" for the kits you no longer want? If not, give it a try and let us know if it gives the desired result.

Hi,
    Thanks for this help. The area where I am trying to remove them from is where you upload kits onto the site ... so when you click on All Kits. I upload a lot of kits that I buy online and have approx. 20 pages of kits that I have uploaded for my personal use. There are a number of kits that I will never use again so I have disabled them and removed all of the embellishments from them. There are times when I am scrolling through all those pages revising things, etc., so to have those 15+ kits remain in there now as blank with nothing to them just takes up space. I am not finding out how to delete them from that area so I no longer have to see them there. Any clues? For some reason there is no delete button that I am seeing in that area.

Thanks!

20/6/2016 14:56:04
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1