Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

Cynthia
TotalPost:13
shipping Reply

Hi,

I just want to know why is the shipping is late? When I ordered my first photo book it arrived within the 5-10 day shipping (arrived on the 10th day). I ordered my second photo book on June 30th and I still haven't receive it yet. Does the shipping always varies? By the way, my first photo book came out great. It looked really nice, that is why I decided to make on for my little niece.
15/7/2008 7:05:33

Cynthia
RE:shipping Reply

This is crazy, I emailed Berry and he told me it will arrive in 2 days. Two days later and still NOTHING. I made this book as a birthday present for my niece and her birthday passed. Customer Service is so bad here. I rather pay a little more for better service and a more reliable place.

>Hi,
    >
    >I just want to know why is the shipping is late? When I ordered my first photo book it arrived within the 5-10 day shipping (arrived on the 10th day). I ordered my second photo book on June 30th and I still haven't receive it yet. Does the shipping always varies? By the way, my first photo book came out great. It looked really nice, that is why I decided to make on for my little niece.
17/7/2008 7:02:41

Berry
TotalPost:1021
RE:RE:shipping Reply

For shipment time, it takes about 7-10 business days in generally, sometimes it takes longer time because delay by post office or public holidays.

I double checked for you, you should get it these days.

-----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
17/7/2008 14:24:44

Cynthia
RE:RE:RE:shipping Reply

hi Cynthia,

There are two public holidays in that week, it caused the shipment delay. Anyway, enjoy them.

We are sorry about that.

19/7/2008 6:16:29

Elana Geyrozaga
TotalPost:3
RE:shipping Reply

Is there a way to check when it was shipped? I placed on my order July 5 and still haven't received anything.

Elana

>Hi,
    >
    >I just want to know why is the shipping is late? When I ordered my first photo book it arrived within the 5-10 day shipping (arrived on the 10th day). I ordered my second photo book on June 30th and I still haven't receive it yet. Does the shipping always varies? By the way, my first photo book came out great. It looked really nice, that is why I decided to make on for my little niece.
19/7/2008 10:38:23
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1