Your are the 458th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

Laura Prouty
TotalPost:3
Books came! I'm very pleased! Reply

Berry, Just wanted to say thank you. I received my books today and for what I paid, I am very pleased. They also arrived rather quickly considering they were shipped overseas. I made a book for my grandson of his first year which will be a gift for him at the baby shower we are having for his new twin brother & sister who will arrive as he turns 18 months old. And of course, I ordered an extra copy for myself! You haven't heard the t of me I'm sure. The twins will make 8 grandchildren for me and they are of course constantly growing and changing so I'll need many, many books! ha ha.
    For your own benefit, you mat want to work on 2 things as a priority. #1: the capability to add additional pages! I would have gladly paid extra for more pages if the option had been there. And #2: the ability to move pages around after they are laid out. Not being able to do so is very frustrating and may cause people to give up. I know myself, having so many photos to choose from, I always wish I could move things around as opposed to redoing it.
    Both of these features would surely improve your sales. Best of luck in your business. Keep up the good work!
16/7/2008 5:54:15

Tanya Gemini
Title:DigiScrapper!
TotalPost:260
RE:Books came! I'm very pleased! Reply

FYI - The option of moving pages around is something we can already do You hold shift down as you click the page and drag it to where you want. I love the ability to do this. I sometimes will have a page that I have completed but realized after the fact that it needs to be moved up 3 spots.

As far as adding pages....that is something that will be here soon I believe.
16/7/2008 7:50:05

Laura Prouty
TotalPost:3
RE:RE:Books came! I'm very pleased! Reply

>FYI - The option of moving pages around is something we can already do You hold shift down as you click the page and drag it to where you want. I love the ability to do this. I sometimes will have a page that I have completed but realized after the fact that it needs to be moved up 3 spots.
    >
    >As far as adding pages....that is something that will be here soon I believe.

Thanks so much Tanya! I had no idea. My next book will be a bit easier to design now. Thanks again for the tip.
16/7/2008 21:26:57

Tanya Gemini
Title:DigiScrapper!
TotalPost:260
RE:RE:RE:Books came! I'm very pleased! Reply

You are VERY welcome
17/7/2008 7:52:52
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1