Your are the 71th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1
AuthorPosts

christy
TotalPost:2
Please help me load IE tab!!!!! Reply

I have been struggling with this for months. I keep asking but I don't get the answers I need. I have google chrome. I go to the IEtab site but I can't load the program and it doesn't show up next to my chrome tab bar. I think. I have 4 books that i have been working on and I can't get into them. SOmeone please send me how to instructions. I can't get in!!!!! I have windows and I use google chrome. thanks so much.
22/3/2017 12:39:58

CeciliaAC
TotalPost:591
RE:Please help me load IE tab!!!!! Reply

Dear Christy,

You are advised to download a new browser. Please refer to http://www.microsoft.com/getsilverlight/get-started/install/default.aspx for the system requirement to install the Advanced Silverlight designer. Thank you!

Best regards,
    Cecilia

>I have been struggling with this for months. I keep asking but I don't get the answers I need. I have google chrome. I go to the IEtab site but I can't load the program and it doesn't show up next to my chrome tab bar. I think. I have 4 books that i have been working on and I can't get into them. SOmeone please send me how to instructions. I can't get in!!!!! I have windows and I use google chrome. thanks so much.
6/4/2017 12:27:59
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1