Your are the 101th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1
AuthorPosts

Kristee
TotalPost:1
Silverlight Reply

I keep getting a message that I need to download Silverlight to be able to make photobooks. I have installed it, uninstalled it and reinstalled it, restarted everything...done everything possible and it still doesn't work. I love making photobooks on this site, but without Silverlight working, it makes it impossible to use the site. Is there any solution to this problem????
28/8/2017 12:24:55

RD
TotalPost:1437
RE:Silverlight Reply

If you are using Chrome as your browser you may try the following if you have not already done so:

For Chrome, please install this add-on IE Tab from the Chrome Web Store. Once it's installed, you should see the IE Tab icon to the right of the Chrome address bar.

If already installed, Click on the IE Tab icon to open the page with the IE rendering engine. That's it!
    Don't want to click the IE Tab icon each time? Config the Auto Urls of IE Tab.
    1. Right-click on the IE Tab icon and select 'Options' to see all of the options, including the Auto URLs.
    2. Paste
    *SilverAuth*
    to Auto Urls , and click 'Add' . That's all!

Another option is to install Internet Explorer (IE) and use it when using Silverlight. This is what I do and it works fine so far.

Good luck!
2/9/2017 5:51:48
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1