Your are the 253th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1
AuthorPosts

Chatting
TotalPost:2
SILVERLIGHT!!!! Reply

Come on Artscow give us a reply to this question. I use a Mac and can not use silverlight, though you can download it for Mac users. I found out silverlight didn't work on Chrome only on Safari but this week for some reason when I go to Create something on artscow its telling me that I have to download silverlight BUT I already have it! You will certainly loose a lot of customers if you don't and try to fix this problem very soon. As for Chrome and downloading the IE extension tab that does not work either on a Mac.

23/1/2018 6:14:57

Chatting
TotalPost:2
RE:SILVERLIGHT!!!! Reply

>Come on Artscow give us a reply to this question. I use a Mac and can not use silverlight, though you can download it for Mac users. I found out silverlight didn't work on Chrome only on Safari but this week for some reason when I go to Create something on artscow its telling me that I have to download silverlight BUT I already have it! You will certainly loose a lot of customers if you don't and try to fix this problem very soon. As for Chrome and downloading the IE extension tab that does not work either on a Mac.
    >
    >
    An hour later and trying different browsers I downloaded Firefox for Mac and silverlight works! So for those people out there its Silverlight that does not work on certain browsers, so my recommendation would be Firefox
23/1/2018 6:41:41
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1