Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

Patricia VanderMeer
TotalPost:10
A question about my orders. Reply

Hello,

I ordered 50 5X7 prints and a set of coasters on July 8th and it was marked shipped within 2 days but I haven't received these items yet.

I ordered an 8X8 photobook, and 2 12X18 prints on July 11th and I got the prints today!

I am curious if it is normal for some items to take longer to arrive then others.

I am very impressed with the quality of my 12X18 prints. they look AMAZING! I can't wait to have them framed and find an occasion to give them to someone as a gift.
21/7/2008 23:08:28

Carol
TotalPost:136
RE:A question about my orders. Reply

They are not shipped together, so yes, shipping times can very. Prints usually come alot quicker. I am surprised you have not gotten your 50 5x7s yet.

>Hello,
    >
    >I ordered 50 5X7 prints and a set of coasters on July 8th and it was marked shipped within 2 days but I haven't received these items yet.
    >
    >I ordered an 8X8 photobook, and 2 12X18 prints on July 11th and I got the prints today!
    >
    >I am curious if it is normal for some items to take longer to arrive then others.
    >
    >I am very impressed with the quality of my 12X18 prints. they look AMAZING! I can't wait to have them framed and find an occasion to give them to someone as a gift.
22/7/2008 4:28:36

Patricia VanderMeer
TotalPost:10
RE:A question about my orders. Reply

I got the 5X7's today in the regular mail! The 12X18's came special delivery b/c the tube was to big to put in a mail box. so now i am just waiting on the photo book and the coasters.

my 5X7's look just as fantastic as the 12X18's

22/7/2008 4:37:38

J.
TotalPost:32
RE:RE:A question about my orders. Reply

I thought thats what might happen... Well, it is normal for your photos to come in before your "custom" items do. Give your photo book and coasters at least another week or so and you never know they might just come in the mail in the next couple of days:) Just be patient and they will arrive in know time.

Sign.
    J.

>I got the 5X7's today in the regular mail! The 12X18's came special delivery b/c the tube was to big to put in a mail box. so now i am just waiting on the photo book and the coasters.
    >
    >my 5X7's look just as fantastic as the 12X18's
    >
    >
    >
22/7/2008 5:56:02
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1