Your are the 627th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Jingle
TotalPost:2
Can I type Chinese in text area? Reply

I just received my photobook. I loved it, and wanna do more photobooks. I am wondering can the photobook be printed correctly if I type Chinese in text area.
22/7/2008 5:00:46

Elaine
TotalPost:1
RE:Can I type Chinese in text area? Reply

>I just received my photobook. I loved it, and wanna do more photobooks. I am wondering can the photobook be printed correctly if I type Chinese in text area.
    You may text it in word and change the form into pdf. It will be printed corrrectly. BTW, are you interested in learning Chinese? I am now learning Chinese in a website school, and my professional Chinese teacher helps me a lot. You can also try :
31/7/2015 18:43:01

Lanie
TotalPost:321
RE:RE:Can I type Chinese in text area? Reply

Hello Elaine,

You are welcome to provide different language text on the design area. Furthermore, kindly note that we only accept JPG or PNG file format. You may have a look at http://www.artscow.com/useful-tips for image requirement.

Thank you.

Lanie
    Customer Service Officer

>>I just received my photobook. I loved it, and wanna do more photobooks. I am wondering can the photobook be printed correctly if I type Chinese in text area.
    >You may text it in word and change the form into pdf. It will be printed corrrectly. BTW, are you interested in learning Chinese? I am now learning Chinese in a website school, and my professional Chinese teacher helps me a lot. You can also try :
    >
3/8/2015 13:57:22
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1