Your are the 9927th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 2, Total 21 1 2
AuthorPosts

Patricia VanderMeer
TotalPost:10
My 5X7's and 12X18's Reply

I got them in the mail today! I've been waiting very impatiently for them! Not that I had to wait any longer then the predicted 7-10 business days. I was just so excited to get them!!

My 12X18's are AMAZING crystal clear, fantastic, perfect, brilliant, beautiful, awesome, and any other highly positive adjective you can think of. I can't say enough about how great they are!

My 5X7's are the same. not a problem with any of them. they all look exactly like the images i uploaded look like!

I can't wait to order some more!
22/7/2008 8:58:04

Tracy Leahon
RE:My 5X7's and 12X18's Reply

12 x 18? I didn't even know they had those! Cool!
22/7/2008 21:19:00

Patricia VanderMeer

The 12 X18's are awesome, they are soooo big. but you have to have a very large and clear image for them to turn out! also, finding a frame to put them in is tricky because it is not a normal size.
24/7/2008 11:52:52

Berry
TotalPost:1021

We are using new Fuji Frontier 570 machines to print 4x6, 5x7, 8x10, 11x14, and 12x18, all Glossy and Matte finished prints are done by these machines. So the quality will be stable, sharp and clear.

Enjoy them.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
24/7/2008 22:17:58

MsTinaK Gemini
TotalPost:225

>My 12X18's are AMAZING crystal clear, fantastic, perfect, brilliant, beautiful, awesome, and any other highly positive adjective you can think of. I can't say enough about how great they are!

My first two 12x18 were gorgeous, sadly the post office managed to damage them! It couldn't have been easy as the cardboard tube is VERY thick and strong. I keep wondering if my mail man is sick of my deliveries and stomped on it LOL I experimented with the tube and I couldn't 'accidently' bend it by squeezing it, hitting it on a corner, etc. It had to have gotten stepped on!! It was a stronger tube then I've gotten photo's in from other places. But there you go...foiled by the good ole postal 'service'. Of course where the tube was crushed, was right over the center of the photo's too. But I'm ordering more of the posters today...and more prints...and more prints...
    The more I compare to other companies, the more I like artscow!
3/8/2008 18:19:14

WilliamAC
TotalPost:279
RE:RE:My 5X7's and 12X18's Reply

Hi Tina,

Thank you for your comments. Give us the order # and we can reship it to you again. Thank you.

B.Rdgs,

William

>>My 12X18's are AMAZING crystal clear, fantastic, perfect, brilliant, beautiful, awesome, and any other highly positive adjective you can think of. I can't say enough about how great they are!
    >
    >My first two 12x18 were gorgeous, sadly the post office managed to damage them! It couldn't have been easy as the cardboard tube is VERY thick and strong. I keep wondering if my mail man is sick of my deliveries and stomped on it LOL I experimented with the tube and I couldn't 'accidently' bend it by squeezing it, hitting it on a corner, etc. It had to have gotten stepped on!! It was a stronger tube then I've gotten photo's in from other places. But there you go...foiled by the good ole postal 'service'. Of course where the tube was crushed, was right over the center of the photo's too. But I'm ordering more of the posters today...and more prints...and more prints...
    >The more I compare to other companies, the more I like artscow!
4/8/2008 11:44:31

MsTinaK Gemini
RE:RE:RE:My 5X7's and 12X18's Reply

Wow! Order Number:370636
    There were just two in that order.

Thanks!
    This is what some of the competitors need to learn about :D Customer service that goes above and beyond even the customers expectations.

Tina

>Hi Tina,
    >
    >Thank you for your comments. Give us the order # and we can reship it to you again. Thank you.
    >
    >B.Rdgs,
    >
    >William
    >
    >>>My 12X18's are AMAZING crystal clear, fantastic, perfect, brilliant, beautiful, awesome, and any other highly positive adjective you can think of. I can't say enough about how great they are!
    >>
    >>My first two 12x18 were gorgeous, sadly the post office managed to damage them! It couldn't have been easy as the cardboard tube is VERY thick and strong. I keep wondering if my mail man is sick of my deliveries and stomped on it LOL I experimented with the tube and I couldn't 'accidently' bend it by squeezing it, hitting it on a corner, etc. It had to have gotten stepped on!! It was a stronger tube then I've gotten photo's in from other places. But there you go...foiled by the good ole postal 'service'. Of course where the tube was crushed, was right over the center of the photo's too. But I'm ordering more of the posters today...and more prints...and more prints...
    >>The more I compare to other companies, the more I like artscow!
    >
4/8/2008 17:48:51

WilliamAC
TotalPost:279
RE:RE:RE:RE:My 5X7's and 12X18's Reply

Hi Tina,

Reshipped. This is the new order #410241 for you to ref. Thank you.

B.Rdgs,

William

>Wow! Order Number:370636
    >There were just two in that order.
    >
    >Thanks!
    >This is what some of the competitors need to learn about :D Customer service that goes above and beyond even the customers expectations.
    >
    >Tina
    >
    >>Hi Tina,
    >>
    >>Thank you for your comments. Give us the order # and we can reship it to you again. Thank you.
    >>
    >>B.Rdgs,
    >>
    >>William
    >>
    >>>>My 12X18's are AMAZING crystal clear, fantastic, perfect, brilliant, beautiful, awesome, and any other highly positive adjective you can think of. I can't say enough about how great they are!
    >>>
    >>>My first two 12x18 were gorgeous, sadly the post office managed to damage them! It couldn't have been easy as the cardboard tube is VERY thick and strong. I keep wondering if my mail man is sick of my deliveries and stomped on it LOL I experimented with the tube and I couldn't 'accidently' bend it by squeezing it, hitting it on a corner, etc. It had to have gotten stepped on!! It was a stronger tube then I've gotten photo's in from other places. But there you go...foiled by the good ole postal 'service'. Of course where the tube was crushed, was right over the center of the photo's too. But I'm ordering more of the posters today...and more prints...and more prints...
    >>>The more I compare to other companies, the more I like artscow!
    >>
    >
5/8/2008 9:58:10

Megan Ahles Cancer
TotalPost:72
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:My 5X7's and 12X18's Reply

yes these guys are very good at going above and beyond the call of duty for these things. they went so far to help me with an issue and it turne dout it wasn't even theirs! they are wonderful!
    ~*~ Megan ~*~
27/8/2008 1:21:18

Chris
TotalPost:117

I'm curious, what are people getting 12x18s of? I can't think of any photos I have that I would want that big. Any ideas would be appreciated. Also, when they are mailed to you, are they rolled or flat?
15/10/2008 9:52:54

MsTinaK Gemini

>I'm curious, what are people getting 12x18s of? I can't think of any photos I have that I would want that big. Any ideas would be appreciated. Also, when they are mailed to you, are they rolled or flat?

They are sent rolled. In a very sturdy tube at that. I have a variety of shots. Some bridges, other scenics, some flowers, fire trucks, and even my sisters cat which she loved. 12x18 isn't really all that big, usually posters I've gotten from other places are like 20x30. now THAT is big :D

Tina
15/10/2008 9:57:16

Virginia
TotalPost:78

>I'm curious, what are people getting 12x18s of? I can't think of any photos I have that I would want that big. Any ideas would be appreciated. Also, when they are mailed to you, are they rolled or flat?

I did a 12x18 calendar for 2009 with six photos on it. Can't wait to get them. I saw someone else did a collage for her child's first birthday party. I think I will do that as well.
30/10/2008 11:33:29

Kathryn Holderman
TotalPost:1

I got a 12 x 18 picture of my 2 grandsons taken the day after the new one was born. its the sweetest picture. I bought a frame for the photo that was matted to 11x14, the frame itself was 14 x 18 or something like that. perfect. My daughter loves having the large print of the special moment. :)

16/2/2009 12:47:18

Lyn Clarke
TotalPost:322
RE:RE:RE:My 5X7's and 12X18's Reply

I have a plain, old, painted concrete walls in my laundry area. To spruce up the area and to make it a pleasure to do laundry, I blew up some of our favorite travel photos. As I sort laundry, I am rafting down the Li River in China or hiking in the hills above the Cinque Terre or walking down an alley in Venice. I love it!!
23/2/2009 20:48:29

Brian Light

If it's a great photograph, it will look better as a larger print. Great photos deserve to be big, 4 x 6's are nothing more than snapshots to me and good photography needs to be shown large.

Brian

16/4/2009 21:55:01

hannah's mom

got my 50 5x7 prints and it arrived earlier than i expected! i uploaded low resolution pics(around 200-300kb) but it still turned out great! i loved it! thanks artcow!

now i just ordered my very first 8x8 photobook(20 pages) and just paid $6.99! i hope it would also turn out good!
1/5/2009 13:20:32

Terri Snider
TotalPost:3

I just recently recieved my 12x18. This was a photo I took of my husband's new motorcycle and it turned out wonderful. The quality of my print simply can not be faulted. I plan on not only ordering more 12x18s for myself but I will also be offering this size print to my clients.

Terri Peters
    Gibson City, IL
21/5/2009 4:24:00

Barb
TotalPost:7

I got a pix of my grandbaby and it was awesome! The quality was so crisp & clear. I also had one done of a rose in my garden. Showed it to a friend & they couldn't believe how crisp it was --- there were tiny raindrops on it and you could see the tiny veins in the petals. Have already recommended ArtsCow to friends.
12/6/2009 7:27:06

Tim
TotalPost:2

>I got them in the mail today! I've been waiting very impatiently for them! Not that I had to wait any longer then the predicted 7-10 business days. I was just so excited to get them!!
    >
    >My 12X18's are AMAZING crystal clear, fantastic, perfect, brilliant, beautiful, awesome, and any other highly positive adjective you can think of. I can't say enough about how great they are!
    >
    >My 5X7's are the same. not a problem with any of them. they all look exactly like the images i uploaded look like!
    >
    >I can't wait to order some more!

What paper is the image printed on?
3/8/2009 8:57:42

gaga
TotalPost:57

I was wondering the same too. Must be a good one for a good quality like that.
    Photo Designing Newbie
4/6/2012 21:37:00
Page 1 of 2, Total 21 1 2