URL : https://forum.artscow.com/ShowPost.aspx?ThreadId=105978
How do I ignore/disregard lost images? Post By renee - 11/10/2020 5:05:01 PM
I have five photo books in my cart ready to order but when I try to checkout I get a message about lost images from two years ago. These do not affect my current order, but I can't see a way to ignore the message telling me to re-upload 300 old photos before proceeding. Help please!
RE:How do I ignore/disregard lost images? Post By RD - 11/11/2020 10:03:54 AM
Take a look at your "My Saved Designs" page and see if you have items that you designed using the images that were lost. If so, delete those designs if you no longer need them and that might break the link to the lost images that are associated with the message you have been getting. Might work. Good luck.
RE:How do I ignore/disregard lost images? Post By RD - 2/28/2021 4:42:43 AM
Take a look at your "My Saved Designs" page and see if you have items that you designed using the images that were lost. If so, delete those designs if you no longer need them and that might break the link to the lost images that are associated with the message you have been getting. Might work. Good luck.
RE:How do I ignore/disregard lost images? Post By RD - 2/28/2021 4:42:44 AM
RE:How do I ignore/disregard lost images? Post By NinaSimon - 1/21/2022 5:20:28 AM
Hi! Thank you for this forum! I suggest you try our tool if your life is related to writing texts. After all, you will get many benefits of free punctuation checker. A free sentence grammar checker will offer suggestions for your mistakes, which will explain in detail the nature of your mistake. The best part is that this suggestion validator is completely free to use, so you don't have to spend your budget on your studies, work, or business either.