Your are the 144th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

Charlotte Young
TotalPost:76
I’m back and Thank you! Reply

It’s been more than 10 years since I’ve used Artscow. I’m a MacBook user and Silverlight would not work. I logged on every year to see things have changed. This time I logged in and it works. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Since I have been gone, it seems the Forum has been stagnated. It was always my first contact when I ordered in the past. It was great for coupon exchange. A couple of question:
    1. Do members still get customers? If so, how?
    2. Is the exchange forum still active?
    3. Is there another way to communicate with active members?
    Thank again for upgrading so we can use MacBooks.

11/22/2023 8:09:24 PM

CeciliaAC
TotalPost:1
RE:I’m back and Thank you! Reply

Thank you for your support, Charlotte. We make a lot of effort to improve and enhance the interface and giving the best experience to our customers is always top of the list.

Members can earn a profit when scrapbook kits and design templates are being used. Feel free to take a look at https://www.artscow.com/scrapbook-kits and https://www.artscow.com/design-templates. The exchange forum is still active but I am afraid there is no other ways to communicate with other members other than the forum at the moment.

For the latest deals, you may also visit the special offer page here https://www.artscow.com/special-offers. Don't forget to subscribe to our newsletters too.

If you have other concerns, email us at support@artscow.com or contact us using the live chat function which is the white and green icon at the bottom right corner of every page.

Thank you and have a nice day!

>It’s been more than 10 years since I’ve used Artscow. I’m a MacBook user and Silverlight would not work. I logged on every year to see things have changed. This time I logged in and it works. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Since I have been gone, it seems the Forum has been stagnated. It was always my first contact when I ordered in the past. It was great for coupon exchange. A couple of question:
    >1. Do members still get customers? If so, how?
    >2. Is the exchange forum still active?
    >3. Is there another way to communicate with active members?
    >Thank again for upgrading so we can use MacBooks.
    >
    >
11/28/2023 10:34:15 AM

mikasa23
TotalPost:3

If the forum isn't as active as before, you could try joining Artscow-related groups on social media platforms like Facebook or Reddit. fnf
2/22/2024 5:23:56 PM

John Charlie
TotalPost:3

Yes, members can still refer customers to Artscow. One way to do this is through their referral program, where members can share their referral links with friends and family. When someone signs up using their referral link and makes a purchase, the member may receive rewards or discounts. Buckshot Roulette
2/24/2024 11:29:29 AM
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1