Your are the 79th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

P K Harris
TotalPost:2
Question about ADVANCED DESIGNER Reply

This is may or may not be the place to ask this question but yours seems to be the only forum that has RECENT history on it. So what am I doing wrong trying to use Advanced Designer. It used to connect at some point to let me make truly custom designed images for my products. Now it just spins and spins and spins for literally like a half hour and STILL never connects. Is it broken or has it been declared null and void and no one has said anything yet??? Thanks in Advance
2/4/2024 7:40:03 AM

Admin1 Capricorn
TotalPost:259
RE:Question about ADVANCED DESIGNER Reply

hi,

The Advanced Designer took about 2-5seconds to lauch. The interface looks like this:

Thanks!

>This is may or may not be the place to ask this question but yours seems to be the only forum that has RECENT history on it. So what am I doing wrong trying to use Advanced Designer. It usePd to connect at some point to let me make truly custom designed images for my products. Now it just spins and spins and spins for literally like a half hour and STILL never connects. Is it broken or has it been declared null and void and no one has said anything yet??? Thanks in Advance

-----------------------------------------------
    ArtsCow Support Team
2/11/2024 10:53:23 PM

Suzanne
TotalPost:1
RE:Question about ADVANCED DESIGNER Reply

>This is may or may not be the place to ask this question but yours seems to be the only forum that has RECENT history on it. So what am I doing wrong trying to use Advanced Designer. It used to connect at some point to let me make truly custom designed images for my products. Now it just spins and spins and spins for literally like a half hour and STILL never connects. Is it broken or has it been declared null and void and no one has said anything yet??? Thanks in Advance

Hi, I found that I had to download 'Firefox' browser in order to use it. My other browsers, (even those that Artscow recommended to me) didn't work.
4/10/2024 11:58:34 PM
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1